What to do in the neighborhood Green Point?
- Cape Town Stadium – since it was built, for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, it is one of Cape Town’s most iconic landmarks.
- Green Point Urban Park – multipurpose green space that’s free to the public and open daily from 07h00 to 19h00: open areas, outdoor gym facilities and a biodiversity garden.
- Metropolitan Golf Club.
- And a number of other sports fields.
- Yoga studios, like Hot Dog Yoga
- Green Point Lighthouse, South Africa’s oldest dating back to 1824.
- Promenade right next to the Atlantic Ocean for your early morning run or lovely walks.
- Children’s play areas which include jungle gyms, swings, slides, a mini train and mini golf course.
- Flea market next to Cape Town Stadium (every Sunday).
- Walk to the top of Lion’s Head.
- Walk or drive to the top of Signal Hill.
Giovanni’s, 103 Main Road, Green Point,(+27 (0)21 434 6893) a great deli and a prefect place for coffee and people watch.
Vida e caffè, 70 Prestwich Street, Green Point, (+27 (0)21 434 7266), a nice café. A top coffee franchise started in Cape Town.
Beluga, The Foundry, Prestwich Street, Green Point, (+27 (0)21 418 2948), a modern kitchen restaurant and a favourite among the models and celebrity crowd.
Anatoli, 24 Napier Street, Green Point, (+27 (0)21 4192501), Turkish, mediterranean, Middle Eastern food.
Manos, 39 Main Road, Green Point, (+27 (0)21 434 1090), Italian food.
The Hussar grill, 107 Main Road, Green Point,(+27 (0)21 433 2081), European style steakhouse, grill house.